If you pull me on your lap there is a 101% chance I’m going to make out with you.
for halloween can i be your girlfriend
Halfway through Brave New World!
It’s not my favorite book so far, but I do like Huxley’s idea of a dystopian society (definitely not what I’m used to). I’ll reblog a post I saw about that soon.
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck ...????????????
A chuckload, I suppose…
Some more good stuff from my day
- I taught Waylon how to make pasta
- We played Apples to Apples at Andres’s apartment with some of his roommates for hours (through all of the green cards)
- Santiago made us french fries and they were DELICIOUS
- Impromptu brownie baking around 10 PM
- Cute boy lent me his copy of Brave New World (which I’ve been meaning to read since my first year at CAMS)
do you ever want to just yell in someones face to date you
(Source: trust, via bazaarbizarre)